Sunday, December 27, 2015

Post Christmas

I am so mad at myself for not getting pictures of our post Christmas day. Reason is because we went to visit both my Grandma Goodrich and my Grandparents Schrader. Its hard to find the time needed to go visit them. So I thought since Saturday was a free day we could go see them.
 
Our plan was an hour for each and it never seems to be enough time. I always feel so bad that we don't get to see them all that often. And then when we do go they would love us to stay all day. And I wish we could.
 
It was so nice to visit with them for the hour-ish that we had with each of them.
 
The rest of the afternoon was spent running errands. Mostly for the party we were invited to. Ugly Sweater Party. Between the DI and the Dollar Store I'd say we nailed our ugly sweaters. It took people a little bit to get Jesse's sweater. I found the idea on Pinterest. Glue a mirror on the front so when people look into the mirror, WaLaa, instant Ugly Sweater. I thought it was clever and original. 
 
 
 
We had a White Elephant Gift exchange (where my newly acquired "Crafting with Cat Hair" book came in handy). It was a fun night with lots of laughter. The party was held by a family in our ward who invited a bunch of ward and neighborhood friends. It was great to go and be able to get to know more people in our new neighborhood.

No comments: