Sunday, December 20, 2015

BAD way to start the week out!

The Monday after we got home from Moab (11/30/15) I woke up with Ryker to take him to school and then go to the gym. Well.... I was following this lady through a yellow light and she decided not to go through the yellow light and slammed on her breaks. It didn't give me enough time to come to a complete stop before I hit the back of her car. EEK!!!!
 
Since she was in a little car and me in a big truck it pushed her out in the middle of the intersection. When the light turned green again she drove away. So I followed her until she pulled off to the side.
 
She was really shaken up when she got out of the car. I felt SO BAD! I apologized over and over again.
 
We exchanged phone numbers so that we could exchange our insurance. Thankfully she didn't want to call the cops. Her car didn't look as bad as I thought, so we were able to handle it on our own.
 
At first I didn't think anything was damaged on the truck but when I got home to tell Jesse about it he pointed out that the bumper was pushed in a little bit.
 
I could tell he was trying SO hard not to be upset with me. He had driven the whole night before through a snow storm and didn't get in an accident. Then the very next morning I take Ryker to school in dry conditions and get into an accident. 


That started a rough week for me. I was feeling so overwhelmed with everything. I have been feeling spread so thin lately. Everything from my job, to motherhood, being a good wife, laundry, housework, Ryker's homework, worrying about dinners every night, pumping at work, feeding Fynn at home, grocery shopping, Christmas shopping, keeping up on the blog, decorating the house for Christmas, etch etc etc......I can't do it all. Something has to give at some point. And then I start to feel like I'm just failing at everything I almost want to hide in my bed from it all. Haha

I'm sure this is all normal adjustments for a working mother of 3. It'll get easier right? It's got to.

No comments: