Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Starting to Feel Like Home...

Yesterday and today, Jesse and I worked our butts off getting this house in order. And it's starting to feel like ours. Granted we still have a lot of unpacking to do and many projects we want to do, but it's actually been great to be able to work side by side (as a team) putting things in their rightful place.

We have both done out fair share of cleaning, but Jesse gets the reward for cleaning out the toilets. They were SOOOO bad that he had to use a pumas stone to get them looking good again. I know I would have thrown up. So bless his heart for taking one for the team and sparing the pregnant one.

Not much more to update at the moment. I really should have some pictures, but I will eventually. But for now I just wanted to give a short up date on how we have been doing. Jesse still has 4 more days off so he'll be able to work on it while I'm at work. So that's great. I think this week will be a good week for us getting our lives sorted out.

Oh, oh... I just remembered this. Last night for FHE Jesse had the idea to dedicate the home. Which I love that he thought of that. So for our closing prayer we knelt in the most center part of our home (which ended up being the kitchen) and Jesse offered the prayer. It brought a peaceful feeling into our home and I could tell the boys felt it as well because of how still and quiet they were. I'm blessed with a priesthood holding husband to be worthy to do something like this that will make a big difference on our home.

No comments: