Friday, May 8, 2015

24 weeks!!!

I thought I would give a little update on how baby boy is coming along.
 
24 weeks. It's hard to believe how fast this last month has gone by. It felt like an eternity to get to 20 weeks to find out what we are having. But now another 4 almost 5 weeks has snuck by and it feels like this baby is going to be here before we know it. Which I'm sure will be the case because Summers are always so busy.
 
I have been able to stay active still and that has been so fun this time around. With the other 2 boys I never really exercised, but I love that I have been able to keep it up with this one. I has helped me feel really good. Plus it helped a ton during that yucky first trimester. Now that I'm in the second trimester I am feeling great!!!
 The belly is getting bigger and soon enough I'm not going to be able to see my toes.
 I have days where I feel fabulous and beautiful. I love that I have this baby boy developing inside of me and that I get to have the honor of carrying him and providing a safe and healthy environment for him to grow in. It's truly a miracle and a blessing from God to have a child develop so perfectly inside me without even seeing what's going on. Just feel him moving around when I sit down. So I know he's there and doing well.

No comments: