Sunday, May 17, 2015

1st year of preschool checked off...

Friday night we got to see Cy perform in his end of year preschool program. One year down, one to go. And then he'll be going to Ryker's school. So fun to see these boys grow up. Thank goodness we have another one on the way to continue experiencing it. 
 The kids all sang one song together first about the Ocean Blue. Then they all came down in the audience and sang and danced with the adults. Cy seemed a bit shy over the idea. He just clung onto Jesse's leg the whole time. It made me laugh that some of the adults didn't want to sing and dance around. I saw a few older ones leaving when that part of the program started. I admit it wasn't my favorite thing, but I still participated.

After it was over we had to get a picture with his teacher. I think I have blogged about this before, but he name is Jeri Eggett, but Cy calls her "Sister". Not sure how that came about, but it has stuck. She has told me that she really likes it. I think it's cute that he's nicknamed her that.

It's crazy to think that this school year is already winding down to a close. Well it's done for Cy anyway, but Ryker still has a few more weeks. They are so excited for the summer.

No comments: