Friday, March 1, 2013

Girls Night

Wednesday Manda flew into town to visit us for the weekend. That night the whole family went to Macaroni Grill to celebrate Manda's birthday. The boys were really excited to see her. Cyrus kept calling her "Manna" and then giggling. We will all agree that Manda is like the manna from heaven. We all love her and just eat her up when she is here.
 
The boy were all smiles for the camera. This is typical for Ryker, but I was a little surprised that Cy kept his cheese grin for as long as he did. Between Manda, my Mom and myself taking pictures of them, you'd think we were paparazzies. But I just love this picture of them together. Every time I look at it my heart just melts. 
 I love this girl so much. She has always been there for me and I know will continue to be. She makes me feel so good when I'm around her. Always lifting my spirits and giving me love. I wish so bad that she lived closer to Utah so that I could be with her more often.
Last night all the girls went to dinner and a movie. It was a much needed girls night. I always feel rejuvenated after I have had that girl time with my sisters and mother. We can all just be silly and laugh with each other. I just comforting to know that I am among people who love and accept me for who I am.
 We were kinda early to the movie so we had a little extra time to be goofy. Being a Thursday night we pretty much had the theater to ourselves. There were maybe 5 other people there. haha
 Yup... a little too much time on our hands.
 And the movie begun... time to relax.
Happy 26th Birthday to one of my best friends. Love you Manda-pants!

No comments: