Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Weights and a Much Needed Routine

For 2 weeks of the first of this "Quarantine" period I found myself staying up late and sleeping in to whenever. Randomly exercising and not really doing much about it.  Well this week I decided that it was time to set an alarm again and GET UP and MOVE my body!

Also GPP Fitness (is the gym that I go to) offered to borrow me some weights. HECK YES!!!! Plus they have been providing workouts at that are easily done at home. THANK YOU!!! Its pretty amazing how exercise is so crucial for my healthy mental state... and not doing it as much for 2 whole weeks how much I am missing it.

I feel EXTREMELY grateful that Neil and Linds would lend me some equipment. So on Today I was able to pick up the stuff I needed. They took a picture of me so that they could keep track of what everyone took.

And now my closet has been turned into a home gym. I probably should fold my laundry and put it away to give myself more room.


Also they plan to do gym sessions on Zoom for anyone that wants to join in. Just to change it up. Could be fun! 

No comments: