Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Fynn loving the Scriptures- Come Follow Me

Fynn found a small Book of Mormon and Ryker helped him open up to Jacob 1 tonight while we worked on this week's Come Follow Me. Fynn was so thrilled to be doing it with us. I giggled at his excitement of  "doing scriptures wiff you" He got a red pencil and started coloring each verse so carefully and said "Look Mom, I'm doing it!" He then asked me "Can you call dad and tell him?" Oh I just love him.

And I just this inspired Come Follow Me for Families! What a change is has made in our family. Sure not every lesson isn't always the best, but these boys are getting familiar with the scriptures at a younger age and are loving it!

I do love the moments we have had when the spirit is OOZING in our discussions. I've had moments of tears in my prayers at night thanking God for giving me this opportunity to raise my boys at this time. I am able to give them and teach them far more than what I had at their age!

And sometimes the lessons are so exhausting the Fynn falls asleep near the end... just like he did tonight! Haha. 

No comments: