Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Online School

Found out last night that school has been suspended until May 1. Online schooling continues through that.

This virus is continuing to spread,  I pray that all these precautions we are taking is helping stop this virus from spreading.  

So many missionaries have been sent home this week as well.  Its hard to describe what we are living through right now. 


Just to document these boys working on their school work. So when school is in session there is no need for clothes and pets are allowed. Haha. 


 Tomorrow I plan to go to the school and pick up loaner school computers. Now that this is going to last the next month, and most likely the end of the school year I think they need to have their own computer. It's getting a little tricky Jesse and I sharing. I mean we can make due if we had to, but since they do have some available to us why not borrow ones from the school so they can just have their own just for school?

No comments: