Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Mantle

Just like that Jesse made a beautiful Mantle in our home. Wanna know the coolest part? The top piece of wood comes from the same tree that his grandfather had milled from his yard so many years ago and made a crib out of with it. That crib is the crib that Jesse slept in when he as a baby. Matter of fact, Mike and Heidi still have that crib and all three of my boys have taken their fair share of naps in that bed. Cool right?

I gave Jesse alot a heat for hanging on to these pieces of wood for so long because they looked like garbage to me. And he'd always say that one day he would make something really awesome with it. And he did. 
Of course Fynn had to help too. Haha. I die over how cute he is. Look at his little mouth all open too. He's got his daddy's concentrating face.

Great work Jesse! You are always amazing me with everything that you are capable of doing. There is no end to your talents. 

No comments: