Sunday, March 26, 2017

Utah Collage of Massage Therapy Graduate!!!

Friday night we got together with my family over dinner to celebrate Chantel Graduating from Utah Collage of Massage Therapy. I arranged for everyone to meet at Mimi's Café in Murray at 7pm to have dinner together in honor of her.

We met in Murray because Tyler works in Murray and it was close to his work and thought it would be easy for him to hop on over to the restaurant when he got off at 7pm. But he ended up getting stuck selling a car right as he needed to leave so he didn't make it there until 8ish. So the poor thing had an audience while we watched him ate. Haha. No not really. We were all just happy to chill and talk with each other.

Cyrus was especially happy to order a Banana Chocolate Chip muffin as his dessert. I got a kick out of him going to town over this large muffin.
Never can pass up a good opportunity for a family photo.
I can remember when she came to me back in July telling me that she was going to start school. She had been nannying for me over the summer and we had grown super close. I was excited for her that she was starting school but also sad not to see her as much. Little did I know that she would be getting married and pregnant pretty soon and moving into our basement. So I really do get to see a lot of her still.

I love this baby sister of mine so much. Super proud of her! It's still so weird to me that she's going to be a mom because I still think of her as my baby sister. But lets face it, I'm not 11 anymore and she's not a newborn. It'll be fun to watch her be a mom and I'm excited to have a new nephew coming to the family.
Our family is all dressed in our HARMSTRONG shirts since it's Friday. My dear close friend, Harmoni was diagnosed with Stage 4 HER+ Breast Cancer with a 5% chance of beating it at the start of this year. I haven't made a post about it yet since it's been overwhelming and a lot of information. I will next time for sure to fill in the details about it all. But for now we wear pink and/or our HARMSTRONG shirts every Friday because that is her chemo days. I will not miss a Friday. She's going to be doing chemo like this until June and then they'll reassess and see how things are looking. But she'll have to do it for a whole year for now. So sucky. It's been emotional to see her go through this. But it's given me a whole new outlook on life. She's quite the faithful woman and keeps me believing in miracles.

No comments: