Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Silly Boy

Never a dull moment with this child. I learned today that he now knows how to open my bedroom door. Heaven help all my stuff in there. He goes through my drawers and night stand emptying and dumping. Reeking havoc on any possible organization I strife for. But I can't get mad at that sweet grin.  
He is always making me laugh. Epsecially when the camera comes out. He's the funniest thing.
Last night I made Chicken Fajitas for dinner. On the side I had some lime wedges to squeeze onto the taco. I was in the kitchen when this happened, but I guess he ate a lime and made the funniest sour face. So with my attempt to try and catch it a second time didn't work out so great. but I did get some cute pictures of him.
I mentioned this in his milemarker post, but he sees a selfie camera and knows exactly what to do. He puts his hand right up to get it to take a picture. Or he's just plain silly.
Sunday night we had Grandma Heidi and Grandpa Mike over for dinner. After dinner we chilled and watched a movie with (of course) popcorn. You see. Fynn is very protective over the bowl of popcorn. So this night I came him his own personal bowl and he was in heaven. We were all laughing at him getting up and down from the couch to the floor testing out all the comfy spots. And managed NOT to spill his bowl of popcorn. He's such a goober. I love him.

No comments: