Friday, April 7, 2017

Spring Break

Yay for a break from the everyday hustle and bustle of school, work and chores. Leading up to this week we were asked if we were going out of town. And the answer was was No! And I was excited about that. Just to be home and be us.  Jesse worked Monday and Wednesday. I worked Wednesday through Saturday.  So we really couldn't go anywhere really. 

But Monday it looked like it was going to be a warm day so I took the boys to the park. We were tricked. The blue skies were inviting but the temperature wasn't. We only lasted at the park for a half hour. But while we were there it was fun. Fynn sure thinks he can be like his big brothers and do all the same stuff as them. It makes my mothering heart so anxious watching him climbing all over the playground. 
Just a little see-sawing to put a smile on all three of their faces.
Fynn and Cy seem to have quite the little bond. Fynn has started to say Cyrus' name. It sounds like "SHY-ISS". Oh how I wish I could bottle up his voice and all the words he's saying to listen to them in each post. Haha. I get a kick out of Fynn following Cy around and sitting next to him eating an apple. Cheesy little grins.

Tuesday Jesse was home and we thought we would go to a movie with the older 2 boys. Chan was sweet to watch Fynn for us. He's at a tough age to take to a theater. The new Beauty and the Beast movie had just come out and the boys really wanted to see it. I was excited to see it too. It was a remake with live people. No animation. The castle characters where CGIs though. But the whole thing was amazing! I love the original picture, but what they did to enhance the story was genius. 

That evening after dinner we actually rented a new movie on VUDU. Haha it was just a movie kind of day. I loved it. As we were watching the movie the boys all came in and snuggled with us. The 5 of us were on only half of the couch. Haha. Jesse and I were both reminiscing over the fact that we don't have very many years left of them actually WANTING to snuggle with us or even wanting to be with us. So we soak it up while we can. 

One of my favorites lately is Fynn giving us kisses. He has to kiss you on the lips though. The cheeks don't suffice. He's the cutest thing. Very busy. But his cuteness out weighs that.

No comments: