Saturday, April 29, 2017

Baby Shower for my Baby Sister


Baby Shower Time!!!! Still can't believe that my baby sister is having a baby. It's almost like I'm becoming a grandma because I was like her second mom growing up. I know I've said this before, but I feel like I raised her. So I was excited to throw her a baby shower at my house. Granted it was one of the most stressful weeks of my entire life (post to come about that). But it all came together beautifully and we had a great turn out. 

I called in a few trades with 2 of my clients. One who does cookies and the other balloons. It was the finishing touches on the party that made it feel so welcoming. 
My mom and Jessica helped me with the food so it wasn't all so much on me. Thank goodness for that.

She's just the cutest thing. Her bump is so perfectly round and she's so thin everywhere else. She makes it look good.
I sure do love this girl more than she'll ever know. And it is probably annoying at times how much I do love her because it comes out rather mothering. I try and warn her of it quite often.
Had to take advantage of a picture with all the girls together. One day we'll get Lexa and Manda in there.

No comments: