Saturday, August 20, 2016

Last Summer Hurrah


Believe it or not, but School is starting on Monday. I am NOT ready. None of us are really. Saying goodbye to summer mode is going to be ROUGH. I don't want to think that we have to go back to the schedule, but we do. I had a lot of mom's this past week at work telling me how ready they were for school to start. But I couldn't agree with them Why I wonder? I couldn't figure it out. Is it becuase I'm a working mother? And when school is in it adds so many more demands on our family?Who knows, I just knew I wasn't ready to wrestle kiddos early in the morning to get them all ready for school and out the door.

With that being said, we decided to hit up the Drive-Inn to get one last hurrah in before reality kicked us in the pants.
I wanted to invite friends to join in on the fun with us as well. So my fried Harmoni and her new hubby and kiddos came.

The parking lot was packed. I guess everyone else had the same idea as us on this last Summer Weekend before School starts.
We went and saw the new remake of "Pete's Dragon". I thought it as cute and the boys just loved it.

No comments: