Thursday, August 18, 2016

Family Photos

It was that time again. Family picture day. I typically like to do it once a year. But this time it had been less than that. Last time we did pictures was when Fynn was 2 months old and it November and cold. So I really wanted to do it when it was nice outside. We were all SO excited about it too. Haha. Right Jesse? No I kidding. As much as he cant stand Family Pictures he's really a good sport about the whole thing. 

Since Fynn has been sick since Saturday, I kept hoping that by Tuesday that he'd be feeling all the way back to his full happy self. I went back and forth about rescheduling the pictures, but I had scheduled these like 3 months ago. Finding a time in mine, Jesse's and our photographer's schedule to line up was really tricky, so I was afraid that I would have to wait another few months before we could get them done. So we just went with it. (And I had had the craziest debacle with finding the right dress. I went through about 5 different dresses and finally decided on this one only a few days ago. And it was nothing I thought I wanted for the color scheme, but actually love how it turned out with the whole look).

Fynn was feeling better, but still now 100%. So before we left we were just hoping for the best. 

After debating where to go for pictures, we ended up going to Temple Square. We also thought he Salt Lake City Library would be really cool too. But we never made it there. After an hour of being there Fynn just was done. He was acting very sensitive the whole time. He didn't like it when any of the boys touched him, so it made it really hard to get a good photo of the 3 of them together. Oh well. Better luck next year.

By the end we were all feeling like we just survived and so glad that we were all done with it for  another year.
Now, we wait for the final product. And I hope they turn out.


No comments: