Monday, September 8, 2014

Preschool

This cute little nugget started Preschool the day after Labor Day. 9/2/14. Can you believe it?
 
Tuesdays and Thursdays he goes from 9:00am-11:00am. So that means on those days Jesse and I have 2 hours to ourselves. That is if we aren't working. But for sure I get Tuesdays! Kinda nice to have that time for us.
 
But it's pretty incredible to have Cyrus be old enough to be in Preschool. I forget how grown up he's getting. With the second child they don't seem as big because the first child is obviously always older. So I still think Cy is just my little toddler. Nope he's a big boy now going to Preschool.
My hopes were that by the time Preschool started we would have been past the pooping issues. Nope. We had days where things were looking hopeful, then we'd have major set backs. With this in mind I went to his school teacher to see what we should do. I had heard from a lot of people that most schools won't let kids in if they aren't fully potty trained. And I of course don't want him NOT to go because he needs it. I NEED it! Ha.

Thankfully his teacher was very understanding and just said that some kids it'll be the time where it clicks. They see other kids going to the bathroom, so they want to do it too. She said to send him with a Pullup/underwear in his back pack just in case he has an accident. Fingers crossed it doesn't happen, but chances are they will.

Cy's surprised me how excited he was on the first day of school. I didn't think he really cared about the whole thing. But he kept saying "Les go Mom, Les go". He was almost getting upset with me that I would tell him it wasn't quite time to leave. Haha.

No comments: