Monday, September 8, 2014

Park City Girls Trip


Third Annual Christmas in Park City Girls Over-nighter took place at the end of August. This was AMAZING! Oh I just can't tell you how much I love these women. I've said it before and I'll say it again. But I love being with them because we can be ourselves and there isn't any judgment or drama. I truly am so lucky to have scored so BIG on the Smith Family. Not one of us come from the same mother, but we certainly get along like we do.
 
I know I can speak for my sisters-in-law when I say that Heidi is very dear to all of our hearts. It doesn't hurt that she spoils us by taking us to Park City for a Christmas Present. ;-) But honestly, she is the best Mother-in-law any girl could ask for. I love that she accepts me for who I am and I know that she loves me for who I am. When I'm around her she makes me feel so loved and that I have so much potential. She not only makes me feel that way, but everyone that she comes in contact with.  
Spending a day at the Tanger Outlet Mall was a success! After Wasatch Peak Academy called me that week, School Uniforms was added to my list of things to buy at the Mall. And I scored big at Old Navy. Ryker is suppose to wear either a red, white or blue collared shirt, with either khaki or navy blue shorts/pants. So I was beyond thrilled when the polo shirts were on sale for $5 each.
We all agreed that we want to keep this tradition up. It's a ton of fun and it's something to look forward too every year! Thank you Heidi! We Love you!

No comments: