Sunday, February 24, 2013

Day 4: Swap Meet/ Pool Day (Sun)

Sunday we met Aunt Mel, Sarah and Uncle Greg at the Swap Meet which was right across the street from our Hotel. So we just walked over. It's nothing too exciting, just a bunch of booths that people are trying to sale stuff. Some used and most new. It's all really cheap so that's good. I don't find the appeal in it but it gave us something to do. A little walk is nice.
 
Ryker was saying it was bright and he wanted some sunglasses. So we found a stand that had some cheap ones. While he was looking for a pair I found some for me. I've been wanting some more the aviator style.
 
Christian too got a new pair. We are sportin' our new aviator shades. 
 These boys sure do love their Grandma Heidi...
 This was right before Cy fell asleep in the stroller. The poor thing was already worn out. But it was a nice little nap while we walked through the rest of the booths.
 We headed back to the hotel just in time for Cy to wake up and hang out by the pool.
 Christian was so great to play with the boys in the pool. So it gave me the chance to sit back, relax and soak up some more sunshine.

 After playing in the pool for awhile, Cy got out to warm up. He sat and ate his lunch with me and Heidi.
Uncle Christian also needed to warm up. While he was sitting there with me I thought we should get a picture and he was making me laugh so hard because he was acting all posy. He always makes me laugh and he's so much fun to be around.
 Once the sun started to go behind the clouds we decided to call it quits at the pool. So everyone got cleaned up and we headed out to Aunt Mel's house. On our way there we stopped by the San Diego Temple to look at it. It's right off the freeway and it just stands out right when you turn the corner. Just beautiful. It looks like a Cinderella castle.
We all went to Sushi for dinner, then went over to Mel's house to play games. Once the boys started to melt down from exhaustion we called it a night and went back to the hotel.

1 comment:

Marla B said...

orange county has a better swap meet! I understand 'the last hour is the hardest'! agreed! trips are fun! you do well at blogging. I am so behind....