Monday, June 11, 2012

Swim Lesson

Last year I put Ryker in swimming lessons at the Rec Center. But I feel like he didn't learn much. He was doing more stuff at Grandma Heidi's pool...and that's free. So this year I decided to try out Ryker's preschool teacher. In the summer she does swim lessons. So far it seems great. She is REALLY strict and I could see how that wouldn't work for some kids, but Ryker loves her and she seems to be an affective teacher.

Swimming Lessons are a great thing, but I am noticing that it makes the summer that much more busy. Especially with my mom and my mom in law watching the boys on the days that I work. So not only does it add one more thing to my schedule, it adds it to theirs as well. I'm very grateful to them being so willing to help me out with this. Thanks Moms! Love you!


 Ryker is swimming holding onto Jeri's arm.

He is Way more confident this year in the water than last year. I'm hoping when we go boating he'll keep that confidence and we can get him to water ski.

No comments: