Monday, February 24, 2020

Murphy's First Haircut

I know how to cut human hair, so why not dog hair? I did learn that my clippers from the salon WILL NOT cut his hair. So I talked to a groomer over at Petsmart and he helped me figure out which clippers and blade I would need for his hair. The clippers were $200, the blade was $40,  the attachments were $20 and the clipper coolant was $7. Thankfully they gave me 15% off. But sheesh, I swear they cost more than my own clippers at work. But I figured to get him groomed it would cost $85 and those clippers will eventually pay for themselves after 3 haircuts.

It did take me 2.5hrs to cut his hair. And it was amazing how he sat their the whole time untied.  Only one time he jumped off to the couch. 

All done! I would say it was a successful first time. 
So much hair on the ground and he's still so fuzzy!
Love this pup so much!

No comments: