Sunday, February 9, 2020

Birthday Party

That night I had my whole family over for dinner and Birthday Celebration for Ryker and my brother's wife, Jessica's birthday. 
He was quite stoked to get the basketball hoop he's had on his Amazon wishlist for his room. 

And parts of my family went in on a Long Board for Ryker which he was totally surprised about and loves it. It feels like such a big teenager gift. GAAA please stop growing up Dude!
His fancy cake. Haha. 

Joint Birthday Girl and Boy! Jessica and Ryker. 
Jesse was scheduled to work today. He left this morning and I was planning on having the party without him. Sadly.

Well when everyone started arriving at 5pm I was in the kitchen finishing up a few things with dinner. I all of a sudden heard a familiar voice and I look and see Jesse standing there in his firefighter uniform. He had surprised me by taking 4hrs of personal leave so he could be there. Oh my heck I was so excited to see him that I stopped what I was doing and ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug. Oh it was the best surprise. I was so happy!

When it came time to light the candles on the cake Jesse thought it would be cool to use his blow torch. Haha. True Firefighter Fashion. 


Right before he blew the candles out I saw him think for  a moment and then blow them out. I wonder what he wished for?
Cy got a hold of the long board box and created... whatever you want to call it? Haha
It made for eating cupcakes kinda difficult though. Haha

No comments: