Monday, February 3, 2020

Crazy Snow Storm

Last night we got a text from the school that they were going to have a 2 hr late start for school because of the snow storm. SO 10am instead of 8am. 

When we woke up this morning and saw how much snow we got I was REALLY hoping they would just go ahead and cancel the whole day. And if they were't I was really tempted to just keep the boys home for the day. I didn't really feel like driving in the snow storm. 

As the morning went on, the boys worked on their chores and homework so they could just play the rest of the day. As 10am was drawing closer and we were planning to just stay home, Ryker decided that he didn't want to be marked absent for the day. So at the last minute we decided to go. I told Cy that he had to go as well and he WAS NOT HAPPY about the new idea. Which I didn't either. I just wanted to stay home. 
I dropped the boys off and Fynn and I just hung out at home. 
I eventually needed to clear the driveway. Jesse had already worked on it this morning and cleared a foot. By noon it was another foot. I had Jesse give me a refresher on how to use the snow blower. I did pretty good but I did have to call Jesse 2 or 3 times to help me with it when I died randomly. But I got it done.

I really snowed almost the whole day. It was incredible how much snow we ended up with. 
Fynn was helping me clear the driveway and I did get a little bit of snow in the garage , so he got his dump truck and excavator out to play, I mean clear out the snow in the garage. He would scoop it up with the excavator and then dump it into the dump truck and then push the dump truck out to the drive way and empty it. Over and Over again. 


Only took Murphy 2 seconds of being in the powder before he was had snowballs attached to his legs.



No comments: