Friday, December 22, 2017

Smith Family Tradition

Ever since I became a Smith I joined in on their Christmas Eve Tradition by going to an Assisted Living Center to sing/play instruments to share some Christmas Spirit with some people who might be lonely this time of year. It's been a heart warming tradition that reminds us all that this time of year is one for LOVE, LIGHT and JOY.

It was really heart warming for me to see my boys sharing their talents as well. I remember my first Christmas as a Smith, this tradition was all very new to me. But here we are 12 Christmases and 3 boys later and we're still dong it. Usually we do it on Christmas Eve. But with Christmas Eve being on Sunday this year it made it a little tricky. Plus my parents wanted to celebrate Christmas with them on that day anyway because we usually have dinner with them on the 4th Sunday. Luckily that worked out with everyone on my side and Jesse's side of the family. So we moved our traditional Christmas Eve Caroling to the 22nd.








After we were all done with our performances we went back to Mom and Dad's for dinner and a little hang out. Ryker hasn't been feeling all to well the past few days, but with a little Motrin he seemed to perk up.

Jesse and I both work tomorrow so the boys were planning on spending the night since Mom and Dad were watching them tomorrow.

No comments: