Tuesday, November 28, 2017

My New Found "Hobby"

Some girlfriends from the gym we started a TRAIL TUESDAY weekly group. Whoever can go, goes. We started it at the end of September and we have been going almost every week. And I just love it. It totally fills my happy bucket to get out in Nature. I genuinely love getting to the top of a steep mountain and look out over the AMAZING views from where we came from. It truly is the best. 
Here are some of my favorties...

Mount Aire (Sept 26)
 Parrish Canyon Trail (Oct 3)
 Grandeur Peak (Oct 10)
Lake Blanch (Oct 17) ---(Tara, Kenz, Sid and myself) It's generally the 4 of us that goes together, or a mixture of us. Give or take a few. Anyone and everyone is invited who wants to come.
 
Elephant Rock up Mueller Park Canyon (Oct 20)

Webb Canyon (Nov 7)

 Adams Canyon (Today) This might be one of my favorites.
The waterfall at the top was just amazing. My friend Tara and I explored up and over the top of it and it was such a blast. 

We plan on going through out the winter too. Which will be so nice to endure the winter season.  I love getting out and just enjoying talking together about whatever. When we are done I feel so happy.

No comments: