Sunday, November 1, 2015

Flag Footbal Tournamnet


The flag football team that Ryker has been playing on for the fall season has been so much fun for him. The coach is awesome and the teammates all have a great time together. They made it to the tournament this year and they were so excited about it.

On Saturday (10/24) at 9:00am was the first game. If they won that game then they would move onto the next one. Jesse had class on this day so he wasn't able to make it. I was able to rearrange my clients so that I could be to the game to cheer on Ryker.

It was a really intense close game the entire time, but in the end they just couldn't pull through for a win. They played really well so the loss for them was a bit hard to swallow. When we got into the truck after the game Ryker told me that he wanted to cry. I could see the tears starting to well up in his eyes. Oh the poor thing. I felt so bad for him. I know that feeling of putting your heart into something and it not going how you wanted.

To help him with the emotional wave coming over him I distracted him with Fynn's cute face and that did the trick.
 During the game I had to feed Fynn. That's one of the beautiful things about breast feeding it's just "on tap" where ever I go. Haha. Once I was done he just hung out with me while I cheered for Ryker and his team.
Now that the season is over Ryker is reminding me quite often that he wants to play in the Spring. It's fun to see him get into the game.


Back on Oct 17 Jesse's friend, Kim had 2 extra tickets to the Utah Football game. I couldn't go since I have Fynnick to breastfeed, so Jesse took Ryker. Which I think was a great idea. After they were there for a half hour I got a text from Jesse saying "Ryker is LOVING this." Jesse was enjoying himself so much because of how much fun Ryker was having.

 Even though they got soaked in the rain, the 2 of them had so much fun watching the game. The next morning Ryker told me all about the game. I enjoyed hearing his excitement about it.
Between going to a collage football game and playing on his own team, Ryker has been loving football (and Utah). It's cute that he's so much into the games. Which I love because it gives Jesse someone to watch the games with and be excited about.

No comments: