Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day at Sea/Day #5 (Tues; Feb 25)

We were so excited to sleep in. And with the rocking of the ship and the darkness of our stateroom I sleep so well. The remainder of the day we read up on the top deck and ate. Another relaxing and lazy day. It's so nice not having an agenda and getting away from the every day crazy schedule at home.
 That night was elegant wear. This is as fancy as we get. The other couple we sat at dinner with went all out. She was wearing a formal gown and he was decked out in his military dress blues.
 But for us this is pretty fancy. So we were happy with it.
After dinner we walked around the ship, listened to a live band waiting for the comedian show to begin. He was actually really funny. Sometimes they are too crude for my liking, but he was pretty good. I think we also went to a standup magician as well. I didn't really want to go but glad I did, he was very fantastic.
Then my grandma clock sunk in and I was tired, so we hit the sack.

No comments: