Tuesday, January 14, 2014

HE PASSED!!!!!

Jesse left for work this morning and within a few minutes I received a text from him that said... "I passed officially".

My first response was "WAHOO!!!" but then the tears started to come. I didn't expect to cry over it. I knew I'd be excited but never saw myself getting emotional about it. But it makes sense. This last year has been a big trial for our family and what a rewarding feeling it is to be done with it. My heart feels so full that the tears are spilling out. Words cannot express the feelings of my heart right now. I feel a sense of relief, pride, love, and gratitude for Jesse and his hard work. Never  was there a doubt in my mind that he would pass. He is AMAZING!!!!!

Congrats to Utah's Newest Paramedic! I love him OH so much!

Next step is to secure a Paramedic position in Ogden. And we are crossing our fingers that it'll be on A-shift. Jesse has really liked that shift. But if he has to switch to B or C shift, we'll just deal with that then.

No comments: