Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Continuing Christmas Day

To simplify Christmas Day we went to my family's house the day after. Since my parents had given us the trip for our gift this year, it was a chance for the siblings to exchange presents and to give back to Mom & Dad.
 
The boys were spoiled because they have so many Aunts and Uncles that like to get them something.
 And they know just what they like too. Ryker LOVES to learn about the Ocean Life.

 I was so excited to give this blanket to the parentals. It's a photo throw. I designed it and then uploaded the picture to Costco, where they made it and shipped it to my house.
After we opened gifts, we ate a yummy breakfast cooked by Mom and Dad. Everyone ate themselves into a coma. The living room was spotted with bodies laying on the ground. I for some reason was ready to hit the gym. So I had to anxiously wait for Jesse to be ready to go. An hour later we left the boys with the family and went.

When we finished we headed back home to pick up Manda and the boys because we were going to visit Grandma and Grandpa Schrader. They wanted us to join them for lunch. We couldn't stay too long because Cy was starting to get cranky for his nap. We thanked them for the meal, wished them a Merry Christmas and we headed home.

The rest of the day was spent lounging and relaxing. Ryker went with Manda, Ty and Chan to see a movie with Craig and Alexa that night, while Jesse, Cy and I held down the fort at home.

No comments: