Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Temple Square Lights

The weekend before Christmas we joined with Mike and Heidi, Andrew, Emily and Sterling to see the Temple Square Lights.
 
We first gathered together at Olive Garden for dinner and then met up in front of Temple Square.
 
Cy and Sterlihg have the greatest time together. I was tickled at them wanting to hold hands as we walked through the square.

 Funny thing about them was that they had ZERO interest in the Christmas lights. All they cared about was the piles of snow they could climb on. The group attempted several times to get them to even look above them at the colorful lights. Nope! They didn't care. The Snow was so much better.
 The grounds were packed with a lot of people having the same idea as us. Which is great, but not so great when you have two 2 year olds that want to run away from you. We were all on edge trying to locate them constantly. So we resulted to shoulder rides.
 I love these people so much (Tyson and Tayler couldn't come because they were sick, but they were missed). I am very blessed to have such cool in-laws. I don't even think of them as the "in-laws". They are so good to me and they love me and my family.



No comments: