Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Day at Sea (Day 7)

Another day spent relaxing on the ship.  Luckily this time Jesse wasn't sea sick and the ship wasn't rocking nearly as much as it was the first of the week.
 
We sent the boys to the kids camp that day and around lunch time we went and picked them up to go eat. They were all decked out in face paint and their t-shirts that they got to decorate. The Carnival Kids Camp was so great with the boys and all the rest of the children. They had a blast going there. 

 After we all ate, the boys wanted to go back to the kids camp. So then Jesse, Chan and I went to the deck to read and relax. I haven't had that much time to read a book in a really long time. I was loving it. When I am home if I have time to read I should be reading my Relief Society Lesson. Since I was done with that for the year I could read a recreational book.
 Our last night at dinner we were all talking about how quickly the whole week has gone by. We were all feeling sad that it was our last night on the ship. Ryker especially. When he heard that we said it was the last night, he started to cry, saying "I don't want to leave the ship." Glad to know he had that much fun.

We had to get a picture with our awesome servers that we had all week long. They were so great and took awesome care of us.
 We get to know them over the course of a week and then we are sad to say goodbye.

No comments: