Sunday, April 19, 2020

Sunday Family Day


My heart is full of so much love today for my boys!

We had a unifying family church discussion today where we talked about how we can strengthen the Spiritual Foundation for our Smith Family. Elder Gary E. Stevenson talked about this in his General Conference talk a few weeks ago. His talk inspired us to pin point 4 "corner stones" or principles for our family. This has led us to come up with a Smith Family Motto that we want our boys to live by as they grow up in our family. We have some praying to have it come together. I'm really excited about it. I can't wait to see how it comes together.
Tonight we went on a family walk/ride and I was full of so much gratitude for my family as I watched them play together and laugh. So grateful for a husband who's worthy of the Priesthood and my partner to lead and guide this family. So grateful for the gospel, my Savior and My scriptures. I desire more than anything to raise my boys to "become men of understanding" through the teachings of the scriptures (Mosiah 1:2).


No comments: