Friday, April 10, 2020

Client Coverage Kit Delivery


Since I a unable to work for the whole month of April. I offered at home grey coverage kits for my clients that were scheduled in the month on April. The purpose of this was to get them through the month of April and book them a follow up appointment 6-8 weeks later. That way my month of May wont be so crazy.

I made 22 kits and spent the whole day delivery them. I went all over Bountiful, Centerville, and Farmington. I had one in Layton and another in Syracuse. Then I made my way into Salt Lake, Cottonwood Heights, South Jordon, Taylorsville and North Salt Lake. I was happy to see my clients and talk with them really quick.

Jesse was at work and thankfully the older 2 boys were home working on school work. I took Fynn and Murphy with me the whole day. They were both good sports being driven all over town.

No comments: