Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Day 6- More Beach Time

I promised Ryker and Cyrus that they could have a little bit of spending money while we were here. So today they spent a little bit of their money on these little parasailer toys. It was the perfect windiness so they were just loving them.
And back to the beach today like the usual. There is nothing more therapeutic than soaking up some sun on the beach.
The inner child in Andrew and Tyson hasn't faded because they were more than willing to dig in the sand and play in the ocean with the littles. They were so proud of their pool that they had created.

Mom had purchased jammies for all of us so we could get a family picture by the beach. So our little attempt at a self photo shoot had it's ups and downs. When we started the sun was still too bright and it was difficult to find someone to take good pictures for us. But luck had I our second attempt at finding a stand in photographer was fantastic. I originally I was trying to use my Canon camera. But decided my Samsung phone was doing a better job. The stand-in photographer had a Samsung phone as well so she was familiar with it and did a fantastic job. And she was so patient with us and our struggles.





So when I mentioned her being so patient with us I'm mostly referring to this picture. I think we had over 20 attempts at this picture and this is the only one that really turned out. But I love it!
Before the sun went completely down I wanted to get a picture with Jesse.
That was that. Our little photoshoot turned out really well.

No comments: