Thursday, December 22, 2016

Day 7-Last Full Day

Sadly our last full day on the beach is today. Its unreal how fast the whole week has gone by. But that's how it goes when you're having fun right?
I could sit and watch these boys play in the ocean all day. They just love it.
This picture is a fun one of Emily and Ryker boogie boarding. They caught the wave just right and the both rode next to each other. I went out several times to Boogie Board as well and it was really fun. That's the bummer thing about being the photographer is no one got a picture of me catching the waves. But that's ok. I'm happy to capture all the memories.
Andrew started to bury Emily and she wanted to be turned into an octopus. Andrew did most of it but I did help. It turned out way cool though.
The brains behind it all and we had to get a picture with him and his final product.
As the day went on we were feeling sick of the sun, so we found some shade up by the pool. I got a kick out of these 2. They were both passed out but snuggled on the same chair.
One of the favorite things the boys loved to order was a "Winnie the Pooh". It was a mango and strawberry smoothie. And take note of his cheesy tshirt that he got from the Kids Zone. Haha.

Right before going to dinner we tried skyping my mom to talk and see Fynn. But she didn't answer, but at the end of dinner she called us back so Jesse and I left the table to go and talk to them. The connection wasn't very good at first and we could only hear each other but not see us. I could hear Fynn's sweet little noises and I couldn't wait to see him. But as soon as the video started working and he saw us, he started to cry and roll around on the ground.  He eventually calmed down but he wouldn't even look at the camera. It made me feel so homesick to see him. I guess it's a good thing we are headed home tomorrow so I can see him.
After dinner we walked over to the marina to the flea market to do a little last minute shopping.
Had to love seeing these 2 getting shoulder rides on Andrew and Grandpa.
The market was huge but we found what we needed. As we walked back to the resort we were feeling sleepy and ready for bed, but dad requested a quick gathering in their room. I was giving him a hard time that it needed to be fast. He agreed.

We walk into the room to find a Birthday Surprise for me. Then I was feeling really bad that I was giving Dad a hard time about making it a quick gathering. He was doing it for me. Sorry Dad.

They all sang Happy Birthday to me in Spanish. Even though my birthday isn't until next week but they sure know how to make me feel special.

No comments: