Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter 2016

Easter this year has been really low key. Cy has been sick and I seem to be coming down with the same thing. Him and I only attended Sacrament Meeting this morning and have been resting all afternoon.
 
I did get up early this morning though to get myself and the boys ready for church. Jesse worked a 24 hour shift yesterday, so he didn't get home from work until 8:45 this morning. So it was all up to me to get these boys ready for Easter Sunday. And of course get their pictures taken.
 
I just realized it's  Fynnick's first Easter. The little cutie pie.
 
 Riker was excited about his basket that the "Easter Bunny" had left him.
 Can you tell Cy doesn't feel well? The whole morning he kept saying "Mom I don't feel right." "I don't want to go to church." Oh I felt so bad for him. But I only made him go to sacrament (which he fell asleep during). He's taken a second nap a little bit ago too. Whatever this it just wiped him out.
 An attempt at getting a formal Easter picture in their Easter outfits. Again, Cy's face shows how yucky he feels. Ryker had it last week and now Cy, then I'm coming down with it. I'm hoping it stops there and Fynn doesn't get it.

I love this little outfit. He's so chunky and cute.  
 After Jesse and Ryker got home from church we hd an egg hunt in the back yard.
 Much bigger yard to have an egg hint in.


Tonight we are suppose to go over to Jesse's parents for dinner.

No comments: