Thursday, March 3, 2016

Cy is FIVE!!!

Today this ball of personality turned FIVE!!!! Kinda hard to believe it. I feel like he should only be 4. I don't know if it's because he is younger than Ryker but I forget that he's growing up too. I still think of him as my mischievous 3 year old. But he's growing up. He's going to be starting Kindergarten in the Fall. I hate how fast my kiddos are growing up. Well I like it because all the stages have such positives about them. But I'm sad when I look back on pictures of them when they are little. I wonder when that little boy grew into a bigger little boy. Haha.
 
Anyway, I loved these pictures of Cy that we had taken back in November. During the photo shoot I was super frustrated he wouldn't sit still. But looking back on them they have SOOO much personality in each one, I'm so glad he was just himself during the whole thing.

We can't celebrate his birthday until Sunday, so to help make his day special we took him to dinner. For the past few days we have been asking him where he wants to go for dinner. And he kept telling us "Buhl-sketti" Factory. So this whole time we been planning on that. Well today he said he wanted to go to "Avocado" (his way of saying Mikado haha). When Jesse asked him why he didn't want to go to Spaghetti Factory anymore, Cy told him it was because it wasn't his favorite anymore. Haha.. So we went to "Avocado" tonight.
 Only thing he really wanted was the soup and rice. Haha. Thankfully we talked him into eating some chicken too.
 This year was the first year that we decided to take each one of them out to dinner alone for their birthdays and I really like it. It's so nice to have some One-on-One time with them. It's refreshing!

This kid is the firecracker of our family, but he's so full of sunshine and love. Our family wouldn't be complete without him. He's super tough at times yet so tender and loving. Happy Birthday Cy Guy. We Love You!!!

No comments: