Sunday, March 6, 2016

Cy's Birthday Party!!!

To wrap up our weekend we celebrated Cy's 5th birthday with our families. Having the balloons up for Ryker's Baptism dinner worked out to have them up for Cy's party. I just took down the 8 and left one table up for the gifts.
 
 He was of course spoiled. But that's good. He's been looking forward to his birthday party and I was feeling bad that he had to wait a few extra days to celebrate, I know the baptism kinda over shadowed Cy's birthday. Which is kinda hard not to do since a baptism doesn't happen every day.

Originally Jesse suggested that we just have both of the parties on the same day, but I thought they deserved their own days. Which I'm so glad we ended up doing that. It was true they really did need their own days. I needed them to have their own days. Haha.
 My parents and grandparents bought Cy a new bike. Kinda fun for him because he just gets the hand-me-down stuff rom Ryker.

Love our family and being willing to come up to our house two days in a row to support us.

 Gotta love having everyone here to support us and our boys.
 I kept asking Cy what he wanted for his birthday cake and the only thing I could get out of him was "I want blueberries on the bottom, cream in the middle and strawberries on top." Haha, so I pretty much decided to make the same thing that I had made for Ryker's party.

 So here he is with his blueberries on bottom and the strawberries on top. Haha.
We love this little.... wait he's not so little anymore.... we love this big boy. Such a ball of sunshine! Happy Birthday Cy Guy!

No comments: