Thursday, September 10, 2015

My favorite Little Preschooler


Cy started his first day of 2nd year preschool yesterday. He's been so eager to go to school since Ryker has been going for almost 2 weeks now. So he was beyond thrilled to go. He's going to the same preschool that he did last year. But for 2nd year preschoolers they go Mon, Wed and Fri from 9:00am-11:30am. His teacher is Mrs. Eggett and for some reason he calls her "Sister" (I think I've mentioned this once before). 
I don't know if it's because we have a newborn in the house, but Cyrus seems so grown up to me the last few days. Ya know those moments that you have when you realize how big your kids are? Yes, I have had a few of those this week.

Cy is in fun stage right now. When he puts his mind to it he can be quite productive.
I have been loving his sweet little voice. I wish I could freeze time and make him stay where he is. He talks really well, but there are a few words that we find funny the way he says them.
For example, he calls hand sanitizer.....Hanzitizer.
The... da
Cute... coot
Just little things like that make me wanna just eat him. Haha. He's constantly telling us how cute the baby is. "Da baby's so koot, Da baby's so koot.... Our baby's still so koot."

Cy you're the "koot" one. We love that you are in our family. It truly wouldn't be the same without you.

No comments: