Saturday, December 27, 2014

All I want for Christmas is my First Front Tooth

In the middle of the night (Dec 21) we were woken up by Ryker telling us that his tooth fell out. Apparently while he was sleeping he was woken up to something in his mouth....and it was HIS TOOTH!
 
I couldn't believe it. I knew it was loose because he could wiggle it back and forth with his tongue. But I never expected for it just to fall out by itself.  
If you look at the picture close enough his big tooth is already poking through. He was dying to show everybody. But we told him not to say anything to anyone and just smile at them and wait and see how long it would take for them to figure it out.

Hearing him tell the story of how it happened made me smile every time. He was so proud of it.

Looking at his big holey smile makes me happy. He looks so cute with it. From that time on we joked with him about the song "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth", but we changed the words to "first front tooth".

No comments: