Monday, January 16, 2012

Notes

Every week when it's my Mother in Law , Heidi's turn to watch the boys she comes all the way out to my house. It's a wonderful thing. It's so nice that I don't have to pack up the boys and rush to work. Makes my morning less stressful.

When I came home from work one day Ryker had written his family  little notes. Heidi of course assisted him. We all got a cute decorated envelope...

 ...with our own note inside. Heidi wrote down EXACTLY what Ryker  wanted to say. 

Just in case you can't read it from the picture I'll type it up.

(Dear Daddy, Thank you for taking care of our family so we don't die and get us medicine. Love, Ryker)

The funniest part about Jesse's note is the 'blood' that Ryker drew on it. Heidi labeled so Jesse could know what it was. 



(Dear Mommy, I always love you in the morning. You are beautiful and lovely in the morning. Love, Ryker)


(Dear Cy, I love you so much. You are the best kid in the whole entire world. Love, Ryker)

Ryker,
Thank you for our sweet notes. We all love you so much! You are a dear sweet boy! You make us SUPER Happy!
Love, Daddy, Mommy & Cy


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just read your past like 8 posts! ryker is beyond hilarious and your family is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh man that made me smile so big, you are so lovely in the morning. ha ha what 4 year old boy says that. Thanks dad for making it so we don't die. ha ha kills me. Gosh I miss seeing that little boy bout every day.