Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Greatest Memories

...will be made in the kitchen.

Kitch-en [kich-uhn]-noun: a gathering place for friends and family- a place where memories are homemade and seasoned with love.

I have this saying in vinyl letters on my wall in my kitchen. I agree with it 100% and this is why...(look at that face)...

 Sometimes the sink is just faster (and more entertaining).
 Ryker already thinks Jesse is the coolest. Especially when he gets to try on all Jesse's gear. I can't wait for Jesse to become a firefighter... mostly because Ryker will have a bigger reason for his Dad to be his HERO!
 Anytime Jesse DOESN"T have class, Ryker wears the helmet around the house.
For some reason these pictures make my heart feel swollen (yes that means I feel like crying).  I couldn't be more blessed. How did I get so lucky with THREE AWESOME boys in my life? I can't live without them all. I LOVE YOU BOYS!!!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

They are adorable, Ash. You all are! You are an incredible mother. I love how thankful you are for your family. You are a great example!