Sunday, May 29, 2011

Just Because

Like my last post, our everyday life is the same as the day before. The boys are the only thing that change it up for us.

Cyrus is super close to laughing. I got a little giggle out of him a few days ago. He smiles so big and it looks like a giggle should come out, but nothing does. Soon.

I'm trying to soak up every little thing that he does because he seems to be growing up faster than Ryker did (Maybe because I have so much to do, each day just flies by). On my days off where I get to be with him all day, I try to make mental notes of his features, the way he smells and how big he is getting. I miss him so much while I'm at work that I'm sad that I miss him mile stones. Kids change so much in the first 2 years that when you blink it's like you have missed months.

You're probably looking at these pictures of Cyrus and Jesse and thinking that I must be crazy for letting Jesse do this. Strangely it doesn't even make me nervous. I guess I have full trust in Jesse that he wouldn't drop Cy.
This was Ryker's doing. He was saying 'Look at Cyrus mama'... and when I did I giggled and had to take a picture. Ryker likes to put things on Cy's face (like the 4T sticker from earlier posts)...I have a feeling there are going to be many more just like these.


I couldn't help but let my heart swell when I saw my two boys interacting with each other. It was probably one of the first times that Cy was smiling at Ryker. Ryker likes to be in Cy's face, and usually Cy's got a look on his face wondering what's going on. But this time Cy was enjoying Ryker being silly with him.


Ryker comes up with the funniest things to say sometimes. One morning he came downstairs to where I was feeding Cyrus and said to me "The sky turned blue...that means it's wake up time."


Jesse has taken Ryker to the pool a couple of nights, and one time there was a little girl there that Ryker was playing with. Well he went up to Jesse and introduced the girl as his 'girlfriend'. Jesse asked Ryker what her name was, but shrugged his shoulders and said "I can't know...what is it dad?" Then Jesse was teasing Ryker about his unknown named girlfriend.


These 2 boys are my world... well I lied...these 3 boys are my world, and I certainly wouldn't have it any other way. I just LOVE them all so much. I am one blessed girl.


2 comments:

Katrina Mortensen said...

I love the outfit in the first picture where did you get it? Your boys are so cute!! It does go by to fast Owen is already 6 months old.

Unknown said...

I can't believe how fast he is growing! Cyrus looks just like Ryker!
You are one lucky girl for sure!