Friday, June 3, 2011

3 Months

Little Cy has turned 3 months old. Some characteristics we have noticed so far are...
-music calms him down when he is upset
-loves playing patty cakes...smiles ear to ear
-he loves his brother but winces every time Ryker comes close to him
-we've gotten a few little laughs out of him
-he enjoys tummy time
-he's a big eater... (not happy if he eats less than 5 oz)
-so handsome
-doesn't like to be left in a room by himself
-starting to prefer a bottle over his mama :(

-bath time has become enjoyable for him


I certainly can't leave Ryker out of this post. He has been enjoying playing outside in the back yard as of late. I think it's so great to let him go play on his own. On occasion I like to sit back quietly and watch him play and use his imagination. I think it's so great that he can do that. It makes me kinda anxious for the future to see both the boys play together. Just about everyday Ryker is asking me to go play outside. I love that question far more than him asking to play on the computer.

No comments: