Tuesday, May 10, 2011

2 Months

Last week I bought a bunch of new clothes for Ryker since he has outgrown just about everything he owns. After getting the boys dressed on May 2, I left the room for a minute and when I came back I found Cyrus like this... Ryker thought Cyrus would like his sticker from his new shirt. Haha it made me laugh. Cy was just hanging out not even bothered there was a big 4T sticker stuck to his forehead. I love how Ryker wants to share everything with his little brother. :)

Not only is Ryker growing out of his clothes, so is Cy. I had to pull out the 3-6 month clothes. He's growing so fast it's amazing. I took him to his 2 month check up yesterday and he has grown 2 1/2 inches since he was born. That's crazy. 2 1/2 inches in 2 months. Can you imagine if he kept that rate up? He'd be so tall.

He weighed in at 12 lbs which puts him in the 50th percentile for his age. Measuring 23 1/2 inches long-64th percentile, and his head circumference is 40.6 cm- 59th percentile. So he's a pretty big boy. Not quite as big as his big brother, but still a big boy. They both take after their daddy!

A little side note; Cy has been a really good sleeper. For the past three nights he has slept from about 9 ish clear till 7:30am!!! Can you believe it? And if he does wake up it's because he's escaped from his swaddle or he needs a binki. Once those two things are back in order he falls right back to sleep.

No comments: