Tuesday, May 3, 2011

So Blessed

Sunday, May 1st Cyrus Robert Smith was blessed by his father Jesse. I couldn't help but feel so happy on that day. Jesse gave such a beautiful blessing. Ever since Cy has been born I have had a heart full of gratitude towards Jesse. He is honestly the best dad ever. Always so willing to help me out with the boys. So on the day of the blessing I felt so emotional seeing him blessing Cy. Being a worthy and righteous priesthood holder made me feel so proud of him. It was like the cherry on top of everything. I'm pretty sure I couldn't ask for a better husband. We make a great team. After the meeting our friends and family all came to our house for a little eat and greet. It was so wonderful having everybody there to celebrate our newest addition to our family. I loved having all the dearest people in my life all together in one sitting.




Ryker is such a proud big brother. Oh you can just tell by the look on his face in this picture. He sincerely LOVES his little brother.



Jesse and I couldn't be happier. We both are so proud of our two handsome boys. Ya know, growing up I probably took my family for granted, but being older they are the only people I want to be with. Even better now that I have my own little family. I am so thrilled that I get to be with my 3 handsome boys for eternity.




A big shout out to our parents. They are such a great help with the boys. Gotta Love them!!!!





3 of my favorite ladies! I love, love, LOVE my Sistas. They are my closets and dearests friends. Manda was so dear and bought a airplane ticket to come just for the blessing. She flew in Saturday morning and had to leave Sunday night. A quick trip, but so worth being with her.



So here is a little kitchen update. We still have alot of finish work to do, but it's looking more done than it has in a LONG time. Jesse has done a beautiful job on everything. He truly is a well rounded man. Great Husband, Awesome Dad, Worthy Priesthood Holder and my Handy Man.





Everything went so well this weekend. Thank Goodness the weather cooperated. And I loved having a kitchen that was put together. I'm so grateful to all my family and friends for the help, love and support given. Love you all!


There is nothing like having a baby in your home to feel closer to our Heavenly Father. Thank you Cyrus for coming into our lives! We all love you!

1 comment:

Ilez said...

Your house looked great-Jesse has done an awesome job. The food was delicious and the blessing was beautiful. You have such a cute family.