Monday, November 5, 2018

What has happened to my life? The Time?

I can't even begin to tell you how sad I am that I let myself get so far behind on my journaling. I am in the thick of the busiest time of our lives (or so I hear from others) that my down time is very minimal. And when it does come around I can barely keep my eyes open while I try to type something up.  All I want to do is just sleep. I fight it most of the time because I feel like I am a hard worker and try to get alot of things done when I can. But man lately I feel spread so thin. My desires, goals. appetites, duties, wants and needs are...well lack of a better word... ALOT lately. I desire to be a good mom. Teach them the gospel and to love God. I desire to be a good wife. I want to have a clean home that invites the spirit and others feel comfortable in it. I love my job as a hairstylist and desire to learn new techniques to improve my service for my clients. I enjoy riding my bike and exercising and desire to be better at that. I desire to be more familiar with the scriptures. I want to be healthy so I can perform everything that is asked of me. And it's my desire to teach my boys to do the same.

And amoungst all this, my boys are growing up before my very eyes and I try to grasp every possible second I have with them. This very season of our life feels very full. All good things, but something has to give right? It has been the journal. Oh and it pains me that that is what has become of it. Because so many things have happened the past 10 months and I didn't record it.

So in my best efforts I will recall the highlights of the past 10 months a month at a time.




No comments: