Saturday, September 23, 2017

2nd Place CHAMPS!!!

Cy's team took 2nd place in the Playoff Tournament today. They had such a good season. Cy really showed a big difference in how he played. This season he made an effort in watching the ball, going after the players flags and being apart of the team. Our (Me, Jesse and Grandparents) only complaint was we feel like the coach didn't really play Cy all that much. I know he is still learning the game, but it felt like Cy sat on the sidelines alot. Especially during crucial plays. But it's part of the it right?

I really love that I get to watch these boys play. It sounds silly but I love that I get to be cheering on the sidelines at a football game instead of having girls. I have SO many people that feel sad for me that I don't have any girls. But I feel differently. How ungrateful would I be if I was sad about that? God has blessed me with 3 perfect boys who fill my life with so much joy.

No comments: