Saturday, July 29, 2017

Temple Nights

At the start of the year our close friends Amber and Tyler Seaman made a packed with us to attend the temple once a month for the year. I coordinated around Jesse's schedule and so far we are 7/7. 
We typically just go to the Bountiful Temple, but this particular night the Bountiful Temple was closed for cleaning. So we decided to go to the Salt Lake Temple. 

It was such a joy to be in the temple that we were sealed in together. I found myself reminiscing of our wedding day 12 years ago and feeling grateful for Jesse as my husband. I was feeling nostalgic about being there because I hadn't been there to do any temple ordinances since our wedding day. I enjoyed the peace that came to me stepping away from the world and for a small moment forgetting about all my worries. And what better than to enjoy that with the dearest of friends.

No comments: