Saturday, July 22, 2017

Pioneer Saturday

I unfortunately I had to work today. Usually I can move clients around when we have family stuff come up, but this time the clients that I had booked was a wedding party. And they obviously cant move their wedding day right? So I had to bow out of the Smith Family Bike Ride this year. Kind of a bummer. 

I pulled these pictures from the Smith Family fb page of what everyone else took pictures of. 

 Jesse bought this bike attachment right before the bike ride. He found it on kslads.com and it worked out just right that he was able to pick it up on his way up to Park City's Rails to Trails Bike ride.
 Grandma Heidi's friend gave her these hats for the grandkids. They are so cute.
 It wouldn't be July without the boys creating a dam in the creek. I hear that when Jesse, Tyson and Andrew were young they used to do this same thing.

These two cousins are 3 weeks apart, so it's been really fun watching them grow up together. Originally Emily and my due dates were only a day apart. But Evie came a week early and Fynn 11 days late, making them 3 weeks apart. July 2015 we were very pregnant, and every July since we plan on getting a picture with them. One day there will be 18 years worth of photos to compare their growth.

 July 2016
 July 2015

Fireworks to complete the night!

Happy Pioneer Day!

No comments: